We inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 dated June, 30th, 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) foresees the protection of people and other subjects relating to Personal Data.
According the above mentioned decree, the processing of Your Personal data will be based on fairness, lawfulness and transparency principles and on the protection of Your privacy and of Your rights.
According to the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196 dated June, 30th, 2003, we give You the following information:
1. Purposes and rules of data processing
Personal data You supply will be processed only for purposes strictly connected to the performance of the requested service, through the completion of the Forum:
- To insert personal data in the company electronic data bases;
- To supply the required information;
- To keep the accounts;
- Takings and payments management;
- To comply with the requirements of accounting and tax laws, regulations, Community rules.
- To send advertising material.
Data processing will be carried out by paper and electronic supports by the Owner, by the Data Controller and by the people in charge, that will respect any protection measure to guarantee safety and confidentiality.
2. Type of data collection and consequences of an eventual failure in data conferral
The conferral of Your data is (optional / mandatory) in order to satisfy your requests and, in general, law requirements.
Their eventual non conferral could make it impossible to supply the requested service.
3. Data communication and distribution
Your Personal Data could be communicated, for the above mentioned purposes, to:
- All natural and legal person (law, administration, tax, work offices, data processing centers, Chambers of Commerce, Labor Organizations and Offices, Social Security funds, Professional Associations, etc.);
- Banking institutions for the management of takings and payments;
- Our collaborators and employees charged on purpose and as part of their tasks For the same purpose if necessary data can be transferred outside the domestic territory. Collected data are not distributed.
4. Rights of the data subject
You can at any time exercise Your rights towards the data controller according to the art. 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196 dated June 30th, 2003, that you can read here following:
- The data subject has the right to receive the confirmation of the existence of his personal data, even if not registered yet, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain the indication of:
- The origin of his personal data;
- Purposes and aims of the data processing;
- The logic applied in case of data processing by means of electronic instruments;
- Identification details of the Data Controller, of the responsible, and of the appointed representative according to the article n. 5, par. 2;
- Subjects or subject categories who can be acquainted with personal data as appointed representative in the State territory , as responsible or person in charge.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- Data updating, rectification or, when he is interested, integration
- Deletion, de-identification or blocking of the data processed infringing the law, included those whose conservation is not necessary relating to the purposes for which they have been collected or later processed;
- To attest that points a) and b) have been communicated also in regards to their content to those who have received the data except in the case where the observance of the above stated decree is impossible or it requires the use of disproportionate resources in comparison with the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons regarding the processing of confidential information/personal data being relevant to the purpose of the collection of the confidential data
- To the processing of confidential data regarding the above with the objective to send advertising material or for direct sales or for market research or commercial communications.
Rights relate to the article n. 7 are exercised by means of a request without formality, to the Data controller or to the responsible, even through an appointed person; appropriate reply to this request should be sent with no delay.
The request sent to the data controller or to the responsible can be sent also by registered letter, telefax or electronic mail.