INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE. 196/2003
We hereby inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (‘Personal Data Protection Code’) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
In accordance with the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we provide you with the following information:
1. Purpose and methods of data processing
The personal data you provide will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected with and instrumental to the execution of the service requested, through the completion of the Forum:
- for entering master data into the company’s computer databases;
- to provide the desired information;
- for bookkeeping;
- for the management of receipts and payments;
- in order to fulfil the obligations provided for by civil and fiscal laws, regulations and Community legislation.
- For sending advertising material.
The processing will be carried out using paper and computer media by the owner, the manager and the persons in charge in compliance with all precautionary measures that guarantee security and confidentiality.
2. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The provision of your personal data is [facoltativo/obbligatorio] in order to fulfil your requests as well as legal obligations in general.
Failure to provide them may make it impossible to provide the requested service.
3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data may be communicated for the above-mentioned purposes:
- to all natural and legal persons (legal, administrative, tax and labour consultancies, data processing centres, chambers of commerce, chambers and labour offices, welfare and assistance funds, trade associations, etc.);
- to banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
- to our specially appointed staff and employees within the scope of their duties;
For the same purposes, if necessary, the data may be transferred outside the national territory. The data collected are not disseminated.
4. Rights of the data subject
You may at any time exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data controller pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, which we reproduce for your convenience.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to be informed:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing by electronic means;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2);
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- a statement that the transactions referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in Article 7 shall be exercised by making a request to the data controller or processor without formalities, including through an agent, which shall be answered without delay.
The request to the owner or manager may also be made by registered letter, fax or e-mail.